Instant Pot Recipes
Instant Pot Recipes that are easy to make. Family favorites and delicious takes on classics made in a fraction of the time.
What is an Instant Pot?
The Instant Pot is a multi-cooker that does the job of a slow cooker, electric pressure cooker, rice cooker, steamer and yogurt maker. It also has the capacity of a sauté/browning pan, and a function to keep your food warm after cooking. It’s a single appliance that does the job of multiple different kitchen appliances or tools. Its a time saver, and in many cases it cooks the food in a fraction of the time.
What accessories do you need for cooking Instant Pot Recipes easily?
- First, here is the Instant Pot that I have. Not that you can buy the one that meets your needs as there are different sizes. You can buy a 6-qt Instant Pot, 8-qt Instant Pot or a Mini Instant Pot.
- You will need a long legged trivet, especially when you will cook Instant Pot Recipes that use the pot-in-pot method. I also have this trivet with handles.
- Another great accessory are these Stackable Pots, you can cook the rice and meat at the same time.
- If you are looking to try your hands at an Instant Pot Cheesecake, then these 7 inch pans are great.
- A steamer insert is a great investment as well, as you will use it many times.
- Sealing rings are great to keep odors from food, I usually have a color for savory recipes and one for desserts. This way the odor doesn’t transfer from savory to sweet recipes.
- If you are looking to make eggs, this Stackable Egg Cooker is perfect.
- This leak proof Bundt Pan if you are looking to make more desserts.
- You can also use these porcelain ramekins for Instant Pot Lava Cakes.