Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes are the perfect side dish that you can make in your slow cooker year around. Seriously, its the easiest recipe ever!
Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes are the most easy, fool proof recipe, that no one can mess up! Seriously, this is the only way I am making baked potatoes these days, so easy!! I kind of feel bad for even writing a recipe for this, because it just involves a few simple steps. The Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes are best cooked on low, for 7-8 hours. I like to quickly add them to my slow cooker before I go to work, and at dinnertime my husband just grills a steak or chicken and we have a rounded, delicious meal. Easy like that! I love my Crockpot – this one is so reasonably priced!
Here is step-by-step video of how to make Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes:
I usually give recommendations on my recipes, but this one is so easy, that I will just tell you this:
- Make sure to pierce the potatoes, at least 4 times on each side.
- Rub them in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Cook them on low, not on the high setting, I like the results more on low.
- Once done, unwrap a potato, check if done, and if needed, cook for an extra hour just until tender.
Love Slow Cooker Recipes? I have some delicious ones! Check them here:
- Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich – perfect for a party or game night.
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Ham with Orange Glaze – made with lots of fresh orange zest, this ham is full of flavor.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup – such an easy recipe, you literally just add everything to the slow cooker and you are done.
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Red Wine – RED WINE, need I say more?
- Creamy Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup – perfect on a rainy day!
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew – such a delicious family dinner, and can be made for special occasions too.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala – skip the takeout with this crazy good meal! Its a favorite in our house!
- Slow Cooker Corn Chowder with Bacon – the epitome of comfort food, sweet, creamy and BACON!
- Slow Cooker Apple Cider – you will never buy store bought again!
- Slow Cooker Apple Pudding Cake – best feeling when you have dessert slowly cooking and waiting for you!
- Slow Cooker Asian Short Ribs – so tender, they fall of the bone!
- Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken – budget friendly and delicious.
Easy Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
Easy Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes are the perfect side dish that you can make in your slow cooker year around. Seriously, its the easiest recipe you will ever make!
- 7 baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper
- aluminimum foil
Pierce the potatoes with a fork several times on al the sides.
Rub potatoes well with olive oil and sprinkle with salt .
Wrap each potato tightly in foil.
Place the potatoes into the slow cooker, cover, and cook on Low for 7 1/2 to 8 hours or until tender.
Made this Recipe?
Show me what you made on Instagram and tag me at @sweetnsavorymeals or hashtag it #sweetandsavorymeals.