Peaches and Cream Martini is sweet and festive made with coconut oil, roasted peaches, and delicious Godiva white chocolate liqueur.
I love making fund and easy cocktails on my blog to share. Especially during summer season. Some of the best cocktails that I like are Boozy Apple Iced Team or Fruit Mojitos Four Ways. This Peaches and Cream Martini will blend well with summer parties, as it’s delicious and simple to make.
Peaches and Cream Martini
This Peaches and Cream Martini is like nothing you had before! First, it’s made not with just added peach flavor. Also, it actually has real peaches that have been roasted in coconut oil and sugar. Then, the juicy, sweet roasted peaches get blended with heavy whipping cream for that extra creamy texture.
I don’t stop there, to make this over the top delicious and indulgent, I also added White Chocolate Godiva liqueur. That adds even more creaminess and a subtle sweetness that you always find in Peaches and Cream desserts! A sugar rim makes this Peaches and Cream Martini extra festive and cute! Also, if you want to go crazy, you can top the drink with some fresh whipped cream and add a peach wedge on the side!
Why you will love the Peaches and Cream Martini
- First, its is easy to make and tastes great.
- Also, the drink is fruity, rich and flavorful.
- Can be made with various fruits mix, based on preference.
- In addition, minimum ingredients needed.
- Perfect drink to host a party or special event.
HERE ARE A FEW MORE EASY COCKTAIL RECIPES FOR YOU, THAT WILL MAKE ENTERTAINING A BREEZE:
- Vodka Cake Batter Shake – creamy and loaded with sprinkles!
- Fruit Mojitos – 4 different flavors and a step by step video for you.
- Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Club Soda – a low calorie drink, that is also very easy to make.
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes Total time: 25 mins
- 1 peach (peeled and sliced)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon white granulated sugar
- 4 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces peach schnapps
- 4 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons yellow/orange sanding sugar
- 1/4 a lemon
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a baking dish, mix peach slices with sugar and coconut oil. Roast for 15-20 minutes, reverting peach slices on the other side mid baking. Once roasted, remove from oven, place peach slices on a plate and let cool completely.
- Using the 1/4 lemon, trace the rim of 3 martini glasses and dip them in sanding sugar. Place into refrigerator until ready to use.
- Add cooled, roasted peach slices and heavy whipping cream to a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a cocktail shaker mix the blended peach mixture with the rest of the ingredients along with ice. Shake well and pour into chilled martini glasses.
- Garnish with a peach slice.