Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake is deliciously creamy and perfectly cooked in the Instant Pot. Lots of pumpkin spice flavor, that is impossible to resist.
I can’t stop making Instant Pot Cheesecakes, first, it was the Original Instant Pot New York Cheesecake topped with a mountain of berries after it was this amazing Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake and now I made this Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake that is just perfect for fall.
Easy Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
I have said it many, many times how much I love cheesecake! I mean, I will serve you Pumpkin Pie for Thanksgiving, but you can bet I will make a Pumpkin Cheesecake as well.
This Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake is so easy to make, so luxuriously creamy, with the perfect graham cracker and pecan crust and that delicious pumpkin spice flavor that we all love. If you don’t have an Instant Pot, you should absolutely try this Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake Copycat.
Why make the Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe?
Making the Pumpkin Cheesecake in the Instant Pot is by far the easiest way to cook a perfect cheesecake. The Instant Pot will cook the cheesecake uniformly and it also is the perfect environment to avoid cracks, as it has the right amount of moisture, creating the effect of a water bath.
You don’t have to pick through the oven window anymore, you set up the timer and once it’s done all you have to do is chill the cheesecake.
How do you make Pumpkin Spice?
You can make pumpkin spice blend at home pretty easily, here is what you will need:
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
Directions: In a small bowl, mix all the spices together. Transfer to a small jar or spice container.
Special items you will need to make the Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe:
How to remove a cheesecake from the springform pan:
- Carefully run a small knife around the edge of the pan, starting all the way up and working your way down. This way you will loosen and bits that stuck to the pan.
- Unbuckle the springform pan and remove the circular band only after the cheesecake has been properly chilled and is still cold.
- To transfer the cheesecake to a serving dish, run a long, thin spatula between the crust and the pan bottom, and gently slide the cheesecake onto the serving dish.
How to freeze the Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake:
You can freeze the cheesecake BEFORE you top it with whipped cream or any other sauces or chocolate ganache. Make sure the cheesecake has fully cooled and also was refrigerated for at least 6 hours.
Wrap cheesecake tightly with aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap, or place in a heavy-duty freezer bag. Properly stored, it will maintain the best quality for about 2 to 3 months.
Watch Pressure Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe Video:
Prep time: 30 minutes Cook time: 28 minutes Total time: 58 mins
- 1 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts (ground)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 8-ounces packages cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy cream at room temperature
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- pinch ground cloves
- pinch all spice
- Lightly coat a 7x3-inch springform pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Finely chop the pecans or walnuts or add them to a food processor.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs, ground pecans, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, brown sugar and melted butter to a large bowl and stir until well combined.
- Press the mixture into the prepared springform pan. Using a measuring cup, press the crust and try to line the sides about to the middle of the pan edges.
Freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature before you begin.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy on medium-low speed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue beating until well combined and creamy. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl with a spatula.
- Remove crust from freezer and pour cheesecake batter mixture into the prepared pan.
- Place metal trivet into a 6-qt Instant Pot and add 1 1/2 cups water.
Gently transfer the cheesecake pan on top of the trivet. Cover the top of the cheesecake pan (not the IP) with foil.
Select manual setting and adjust pressure to high. Set timer to 40 minutes.
- When finished cooking and the Instant Pot beeps, release pressure naturally for about 20-30 minutes.
Carefully open the pot and transfer cheesecake to a cooling rack. Let it cool for 1 hour, after which run a paring knife around the edges.
Note: If the cheesecake middle is not settled, cook for another 5-10 minutes and 15 min NPR.
- Transfer cheesecake to the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight before slicing and serving.