PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE PANCAKES
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Fluffy and flavorful Pumpkin Cheesecake Pancakes combine breakfast and dessert in this amazing creation, loaded with creamy cheesecake bites.
These Pumpkin Cheesecake Pancakes are one of the best breakfasts I have had in a while. Fluffy, with a fabulous pumpkin spice flavor, the pancakes are amazing drenched in maple syrup and topped with vanilla bean yogurt.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 - 3 tablespoons cinnamon sugar*
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch clove
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 6 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla bean yogurt
- Graham crackers
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup. Transfer the mixture to a piping bag, fitted with the star tip. Place parchment paper on a cutting board, and pipe bite size stars onto it. Freeze for at least 2 - 3 hours or best overnight.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon sugar, baking powder, spices and salt, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, pumpkin, melted butter, and egg.
- Fold wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Fold in the cheesecake bites into the mixture.
- Spray or grease with butter a skillet and cook pancakes over medium heat by pouring in ¼ cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook pancakes about 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Serve with maple syrup, vanilla bean yogurt and garnish with graham cracker crumbs.
Grab your forks!