Greek Tuna Pasta Salad
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Greek Tuna Pasta Salad is a nutritious, delicious and easy to make dinner. Loaded with veggies, healthy fats and protein for a hearty meal.
I can’t believe that school starts next week. My baby boy is not a baby anymore and he starts next week in Early Childhood class! Another major event is that my MIL who now lives with us is actually going back home for 6 months and we will be taking care of the little guy and working full-time all on our own. I have been testing easy recipes for quick and healthy dinners to keep as sane and this Greek Tuna Pasta Salad is a winner.
This Greek Tuna Pasta Salad is so easy to make and it’s loaded with flavors and different textures. It’s a nice way to trick the kids into eating some veggies. The Greek Tuna Pasta Salad is also loaded with protein thanks to Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna that is the perfect ingredient to deliciously enhance almost any recipe, adding a variety of nutrients – including lean protein, healthy fat and important vitamins and minerals. You can learn more nutritional facts here.
Bumble Bee® offers responsibly wild caught Albacore that is delicious, versatile, high in protein and absolutely perfect as the main ingredient in any meal. I always keep some in my pantry as its such a time saver when it comes to create delicious, easy to make and filling dinners.
- Boil the pasta one day in advance, drain, mix in 1 tablespoon of olive oil (so it doesn’t stick) and store in a container in the fridge
- Use pitted olives, or if you prefer whole olives they can be cut in advance and stored in the fridge
- Tomatoes can be sliced and kept in a container in the fridge as well
- For even more protein, canned beans or chickpeas can be mixed in
- Extra veggies can be added: sliced fresh cucumbers, onions, grilled or raw zucchini or grilled mushrooms
For more mouth-watering recipes go to Bumble Bee® website and discover for yourself why Only Bumble Bee Albacore Will Do™.
- 1½ cup pasta
- 1 cup sliced mini cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 4ounces cans of Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained
- Fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Boil pasta per box directions, drain and let it cool.
- In a large bowl, mix pasta with the rest of the ingredients, except tuna.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed. Add in drained tuna chunks and gently mix in.
- Decorate with fresh basil leaves.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.