Air Fryer Nutella Brownies
Last updated on March 18th, 2022 at 05:21 pm
Air fryer Nutella brownies are an easy recipe, made with just 6 ingredients, perfect for any time you want to have something sweet. With the Nutella and coffee, you will get a mildly chocolate dessert with just the right amount of sweetness.
For another air fryer dessert, try our Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies made with creamy peanut butter, brown sugar, and chocolate chips.
Another one of our decadent recipes you may like is this Brownie Baileys Cheesecake with cream cheese and Baileys Irish cream.
Sometimes you just need a little sweetness to make your day a little better and with this easy brownie recipe, you can have them in minutes.
If you really want something sweet try one of our lava cakes like this strawberry lava cake with strawberry curd or our instant pot chocolate lava cake.
If you just need a little chocolate, try this easy Chocolate Fudge recipe. This is one of those great recipes that you can serve any time of the day.
These are the basic ingredients to make these delicious fudgy brownies. For the measurements and instructions, scroll down to our recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- Nutella: Or any chocolate hazelnut spread.
- Flour: We used all purpose flour.
- Sugar: White granulated sugar.
- Large eggs: Whisked.
- Coffee: Any kind will do.
- Cocoa powder: For the top.
- Powdered sugar: Also known as confectioners’ sugar.
- Milk: Whole or skim will both work.
How to make air fryer Nutella brownies recipe?
- Prepare: First, grease your baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- Whisk: Then, use a whisk to mix the flour and sugar in a large bowl.
- Well: Next, dig a little well in the middle of the flour mix and add the Nutella, coffee, and eggs before stirring until just combined. Do not overstir.
- Preheat: Meanwhile, preheat the fryer to 320 degrees F.
- Cook: After, pour your brownie batter into the prepared pan and cook for about 40 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Dust: Sprinkle with cocoa powder or add a single layer of glaze to the top.
- Serve: Finally, serve these easy Nutella brownies while they are still slightly warm.
- No coffee: Feel free to substitute cocoa powder for the coffee.
- Chips: Add chocolate chips for even more chocolate flavor.
- PB lovers: Use peanut butter instead of Nutella for peanut butter lovers.
- Nuts: For crunchy and chewy brownies, add chopped walnuts, hazelnuts, or pecans.
- Use Nutella: Instead of using the cocoa powder or glaze, you could also spread Nutella on top for frosting.
- No gluten: For gluten free air fryer brownies, use almond flour or another kind of gluten free flour.
- Mug cake: Add ingredients to a microwave-safe mug and cook in your microwave for one minute and 40 seconds to make an easy mug cake.
How to serve:
It does not need to be a special occasion to make one of our easy desserts like this small batch of brownies. Serve for dessert, a snack, or any time you need to satisfy that sweet tooth. You can also try one of these cool ideas:
- This classic dessert goes great with a glass of milk or cup of coffee.
- Serve with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream.
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips or mini-M & Ms on top for a festive look.
- Another way to top these fun treats is with our decadent cream cheese frosting.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side for an extra sweet dessert.
Frequently asked questions
What are the nutrition facts for these brownies?
Each serving of these 5 ingredient Nutella brownies recipe has approximately 400 calories, 13 grams of fat, 65 grams of cholesterol, and 48 grams of sugar.
However, they are also a good source of your daily values of calcium, magnesium, iron, and niacin.
Do I have to preheat my fryer?
It is best to preheat your fryer for any kind of air fryer dessert recipes. If it does not have a preheat setting, just turn it to 320 degrees F for five minutes before using.
Otherwise, you will have to add a few minutes onto your cooking time.
Can I just add Nutella to my original recipes for brownies?
Yes, you can certainly do that. The texture may be a little bit different, but you can add Nutella to any brownie recipe.
Just alternate the dry ingredients with the hazelnut spread as you mix. You can also add Nutella to a box brownie mix in the same way.
How to store leftovers:
- Store: Wrap these tightly in plastic wrap before storing in an airtight container in your fridge up to five days.
- Freeze: You can also freeze your leftovers for up to three months.
- Thaw: Be sure to put these in the fridge overnight to thaw.
- Reheat: You can serve chilled, at room temperature, or reheat for 20 seconds in the microwave.
More Air Fryer recipes:
- Make sure your ingredients are at room temperature for best results. Especially the Nutella and eggs.
- Spray your spoon or spatula with cooking spray or oil before scooping out the Nutella so it will not stick.
- For the toothpick test, insert the toothpick into the center of the brownies. If it comes out with a few crumbs and a bit of moisture, that is perfect. It will continue to cook in the pan after removal.
- Because different air fryers take longer than others, remember the time it took to cook these, so you know how long to cook them next time.
- Also, remember that these brownies cook faster in a metal pan than a glass baking dish.
Air fryer Nutella Brownies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs (at room temperature and lightly whisked)
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 tablespoon coffee
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- Lightly grease a 7-inch round cake pan. Line the bottom with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour and sugar. Make a well in the center and add the eggs, coffee, and Nutella.
- Using a spatula or fork, stir until fully combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Preheat the air fryer to 320 degrees F.
- Bake the brownie for 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out with just. a few crumbs sticking. Set aside to cool completely.
- Before serving, dust with cocoa powder, or make a glaze.
- For the glaze, mix powdered sugar with milk until smooth. Top the brownies when cooled.
CommentsLeave a reply