Instant Pot Keto Cheesecake proves that being on a low-carb diet regimen could be easy and tasty! This low-carb recipe does not take the fun out of desserts!
Pressure Cooker Keto Cheesecake
Instant Pot Keto Cheesecake tastes so delicious that even if you do not intend to go keto, you will still devour this piece of heavenly dessert. I like how it is still the decadent dessert that we all know!
As a sugar-free recipe, it uses erythritol as the sweetener. Can you believe that a gram of this sugar alcohol contains only 0.24 calories? That is way fewer than the 4 calories that a gram of table sugar has!
But despite this difference, the sweetness is still there, and you may be able to not notice that you are using a sugar alternative. See? Not much of a difference between this keto version and its regular version!
Why make Keto Cheesecake in the Instant Pot?
The answers are simple:
- The IP has a more stable and accurate temperature than the oven. This will allow us to be more consistent and duplicate this in the future.
- Instead of cooking in a water bath, the IP already has a water batch by default.
- Baking with the oven heats the house, but with the IP, it almost does not happen.
Can you eat Cheesecake on a Keto diet?
Yes! Just follow this recipe! One of its main ingredients is cream cheese. It has a negligible amount of carb content, instead, it is high in fat making it keto-friendly. Also, this recipe uses almond flour and erythritol which are low-carb substitutes.
How to make Instant Pot Keto Cheesecake
- Prepare for cooking: Make sure that all the ingredients are not cold to ensure that everything incorporates well. Put the steam rack in the IP. Then, put parchment paper in the springform pan.
- Prepare the crust: Combine the crust ingredients. Once the dough forms, press it down into the pan and then, chill the whole thing.
- Make the filling: Mix the filling ingredients. Beat the mixture until everything is incorporated smoothly, then, add in the eggs slowly.
- Assemble: Transfer the filling into the crust. Pour one cup of water at the bottom of the IP, place the rack in, and put the pan on it.
- Cook: Pressure Cook it for 30 minutes then, do natural pressure release for 15 minutes. Open the lid carefully to check on it. The center must be set but still jiggly and wipe off carefully any liquid that may have formed on the lid.
- Cool: Turn off the IP. After an hour, remove the pan and let it cool on the counter. Put a sheet of paper loosely on top of the pan and allow the dessert to dry up a little. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Serve: Remove the cheesecake from the pan. Then, decorate the top with whipped cream (also made with erythritol and not sugar) and berries. Then, serve.
More Keto Recipes:
How to Store
You can freeze this for up to 2 to 4 weeks. All you need to do is wrap it tightly, place it in a freezer bag, and freeze it.
- You can go crustless if you want. Note that the cooking time is still the same.
- An alternative to almond flour is sunflower seed flour.
- You can check here for the whipped cream recipe.
ENTER TO WIN AN INSTANT POT ULTRA 10-in-1 PRESSURE COOKER
- Giveaway is open to US Residents that are 18+
- Giveaway ends on 4/10/2020 at midnight EST
- Entries are only valid through the Giveaway Tools Form
Prep time: 20 minutes Cook time: 30 minutes Total time: 50 mins
Make the filling: