Tortilla Pizza requires 4 Ingredients only, is delicious and cheesy and a breeze to make for a perfect weeknight dinner.
Best Tortilla Pizza
This Tortilla Pizza is one of our go-to weeknight dinners, because its easy to make and he flavor possibilities are endless . In addition, who can turn down a pile of cheese?! I even made a step by step video to show you how easy it is to make:
This Cheesy Tortilla Pizza happened today, and my husband was super excited to dive into that ocean of cheese! I used marinara sauce and creamy mozzarella cheese on this stack of white flour tortillas. Also, each tortilla is topped with a hefty amount of salty pepperoni.
This Tortilla Pizza is super fun to make with kids. My toddler had a blast putting marinara sauce on the flour tortillas, and adding extra pepperoni and cheese!
Tortilla Pizza Recipe Tips:
- Use quality pepperoni, it will make a huge difference in this dish.
- If you prefer the dish spicy add jalapenos, or add some hot sauce into mixture.
- This meal is loaded with cheese, don’t skip it, because its what makes it so creamy and comforting.
- Mozzarella cheese can also be substituted with provolone cheese or sharp cheddar. For a spicy twist, use Pepper Jack.
- You can add sliced mushrooms or black pitted olives to this dish.
Can you use other meats to make this Tortilla Pizza?
Absolutely! You can substitute pepperoni with chicken, turkey or bacon. The cooking time might vary as well based on each meat type.
How to freeze and thaw this Tortilla Pizza?
To freeze, cover pan tightly with plastic wrap and foil. Freeze for up to 3 months. When ready to cook, thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove cover and bake at 350 degrees for about 30-45 min.
Looking for more cheesy recipes? Check these out:
- The Ultimate Cheese Ball
- Million Dollar Cheese Dip
- Creamy Parmesan Chicken Spinach
- Chicken Jalapeno Casserole
- Best Chicken Spinach Lasagna
Tortilla Pizza Recipe Video:
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 17 minutes Total time: 27 mins