4 Ingredients only, delicious and cheesy Pepperoni Tortilla Pizza is a breeze to make, perfect for a hearty, quick and easy weeknight dinner.
Thank you to Mezzetta for sponsoring today’s post and inspiring me to try Marinara sauce fresh from Italy!
Tortilla Pizza is one of our go to weeknight dinners, its easy to make, the flavor possibilities are endless and who can turn down a pile of cheese?! I even made a step by step video to show you how easy it is to make:
This Cheesy Tortilla Pizza happened today, and my husband was super excited to dive into that ocean of cheese! I used Mezzetta Marinara Sauce and creamy mozzarella cheese on this stack of white flour tortillas. Also, each tortilla is topped with a hefty amount of salty pepperoni.
- 9 flour tortillas, medium size
- 1 jar Italian Plum Tomatoes Delicate Marinara
- 10-12 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces sliced pepperoni
- Fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place one flour tortilla onto the baking sheep, top it with 2 - 3 tablespoons marinara sauce, followed by 6 - 8 slices of pepperoni and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top with another tortilla and repeat the process until a final tortilla is placed on top. The top tortilla must be covered in sauce and extra, extra cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Broil for extra 2 minutes so the cheese gets golden brown and bubbly.
- Garnish with basil and serve immediately.