Oreo Pie is a childhood favorite, and this no-bake easy recipe takes just minutes to prep. Made with Oreos, cream cheese, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce, this will quickly become one of your favorite Oreo desserts.
Being able to make a luscious pie without turning on the oven is wonderful and with this great recipe, that is what you get. No-bake desserts are a hit during hot summer days, so make sure to try this No-Bake Chocolate Pie recipe. Alternatively, using your instant pot, you can make Oreo Cheesecake in less than an hour. But if you don’t mind the oven, take the time to make this unbelievable Brownie Peppermint Cheesecake.
With a chocolatey Oreo crust and extra rich Oreo filling, this pie is going to be one of your favorite pie recipes if you love Oreos. It is fast and easy to make too. Teach it to your kids or grandkids to start a tradition at any time of the year since Oreos are always in season.
Not only is this pie luscious and easy, but it is also a very attractive dish. Adding the whipped cream rosettes around the edges and chocolate syrup drizzled over chunks of cookies make it a showstopper. And you only need a few items besides the Oreos, which makes it even easier. This is the perfect dessert made with simple ingredients.
To get the exact instructions and measurements, scroll down to the recipe card. But here are the basic ingredients for this easy pie recipe:
For the Homemade Oreo Pie Crust:
- Oreos: Regular Oreo Cookies work best for this crust.
- Melted butter: Salted.
For the Easy Oreo Pie Filling:
- Oreos: Chopped into thick chunks.
- Cream cheese: Softened and room temperature.
- Sugar: Granulated white sugar.
- Chocolate syrup: Any kind.
- Vanilla: Pure vanilla extract.
- Whipped cream: Thawed out. Use heavy cream/heavy whipping cream to make your own with this recipe or use store-bought Cool Whip.
How to make No-bake Oreo pie from scratch?
- Crumble: First, use a food processor or blender to crumble the cookies into fine crumbs. Pulse it several times until finely crumbled.
- Make the Oreo cookie crust: Then, combine the Oreo crumbs and butter in a medium bowl. After that, press the mixture into the bottom and sides of a nine-inch pie plate.
- Chill: After, put the crust in the refrigerator to chill.
- Make the filling: Meanwhile, mix the sugar and cream cheese with an electric mixer in a large bowl until it is fluffy.
- Add: Next, add the syrup and vanilla to the cream cheese filling and beat it until it is well-blended.
- Fold: Carefully, fold in the whipped cream and chopped Oreos into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread: Softly spoon the filling into the pie crust and spread it gently and evenly to the edges.
- Chill again: Last, put the pie in the refrigerator for at least four hours or overnight.
- Serve: Finally, before serving add whipped cream rosettes and oreo pieces on top of it.
- Use different Oreos: Alternatively, try using some of the other flavors of Oreos like peanut butter, chocolate, or mint.
- More cream: In addition, you may want to use the double stuffed Oreos with more cream filling for an even creamier dessert.
- Fruit flavor: Also, try orange or peach instead of or in addition to the vanilla extract.
- Different sugar: Conversely, use powdered sugar rather than regular.
- Less sugar: For less sugar, use Splenda or another sugar substitute.
- Instant pudding mix: Stin in a package of instant pudding mix into the creamy filling.
How to serve:
To serve the no-bake oreo cream pie, top it with whipped topping rosettes on the sides and chopped crunchy Oreos in the middle. Then drizzle it with chocolate syrup. Here are some other serving ideas:
- Add chocolate chips or M&M’s to the mix.
- As an alternative, add white chocolate shavings on top of the pie.
- For a boozy twist, add about a half of a cup of Bailey’s to the filling.
- Try graham cracker crust instead.
- Also, sprinkle nuts or coconut on top.
- As an option, top it with whole Oreos.
Frequently asked questions
Can I crush Oreos in a blender?
Yes, Oreos can be crushed in a blender. First, freeze the Oreos so the filling does not get all stuck to the blender blades. Just lay them all on a baking sheet and put them in the freezer for 30 minutes. Then, put the cookies into the blender while they are still frozen.
However, you will probably need more cookies than you think to make the amount of crumbs you need. It takes 12 cookies to make one cup. But don’t do them all at once. Therefore, try just doing four or five at a time. Pulse the blender five or 10 times to get them the right size, depending on your blender.
What is another way to crush Oreos?
Similar to using the blender, you can also use a food processor in the same way. Don’t have a blender or food processor? Use a rolling pin. Once again, start with frozen Oreos and then put them into a plastic storage bag or Ziploc bag, about 12 at a time.
Then, put the bag on top of a towel on the counter and beat the cookies with the roller until they are crushed, and roll the pin over them to make sure they are all crushed. If you do not have a rolling pin, you can use a wine bottle or even a can of vegetables to crush them.
Are Oreos vegan?
The ingredients in an Oreo cookie are vegan, yes, but because they are made in a manufacturing plant where milk is used, many serious vegans do not consider them vegan. However, many vegans are not bothered by trace amounts of milk, so it is a personal choice. Incidentally, the fudge Oreos do have milk in them, so they are not vegan.
How to store leftovers:
- Store: Store the oreo pie in the refrigerator for up to five days in an airtight container.
- Freeze: Alternatively, flash freeze uncovered and then wrap in plastic wrap and foil to keep in the freezer for up to three months.
- Thaw: Finally, plan in advance and thaw in the fridge overnight before serving.
More No Bake Recipes:
- Freeze the Oreos for 30 minutes before blending to make it easier.
- If you do not have a food processor or blender, crush the cookies with a rolling pin.
- When cutting the oreo cookie pie, dip the knife in hot water for a cleaner cut.
- Similarly, wipe the knife clean and run under hot water again before cutting the next piece.
No-Bake Oreo Pie
- 30 Oreos
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups Cool Whip (thawed)
- 20 Oreos (roughly chopped)
- whipped topping
- chopped Oreos
- chocolate sauce
Make the crust:
- Add the Oreos to a food processor and pulse until crumbs form.
- Add the Oreo crumbs and melted butter to a bowl, and mix to combine. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate. Also, press it up the sides of the pan as well.
- Set aside in the fridge to chill.
Make the filling:
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add in the chocolate syrup and vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- Next, using a rubber spatula, fold in Cool Whip and chopped Oreos.
- Spread mixture into the prepared pie pan, level the top with a spatula, cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, top with whipped cream roses on the sides and extra chopped Oreos in the middle of the pie.
- Serve drizzled with chocolate syrup.