No Bake Chocolate Pie with Oreo Crust
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
No Bake Chocolate Pie is rich and creamy, full of chocolate flavor with a no bake Oreo crust.
When it comes to chocolate I don’t mess around, I go all in and create the most decadent chocolate desserts. It helps that my husband shares my chocoholic addiction, and together, as a team, we devour and concur the sweetest concoctions! Here are few other chocolate desserts that you might enjoy: Chocolate Banana Bread, Chocolate Baileys Poke Cake and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake.
No Bake Chocolate Pie
No Bake Chocolate Pie with Oreo Crust is probably the best thing ever that you can make to satisfy a chocolate craving! The super smooth texture is almost like eating a giant truffle. Rich, chocolaty and incredibly creamy it reminds me of chocolate cheesecake. Made simple and easy, no baking involved, so you can spend more time eating and less time cooking.
The No Bake Oreo Crust is the perfect companion to the rich chocolate. Topped with whipped cream to balance the chocolate flavor, this pie is perfect for any occasion.
No Bake Chocolate Pie Recipe Tips:
- Using high quality chocolate, because chocolate flavor is front and center here.
- Adding a little espresso will make the chocolate flavor more prominent, so feel free.
- Before slicing the pie, make sure it’s fully settled, and clean the knife after each cut. Otherwise the slices will be messier, because the chocolate may stick to the knife.
- Mascarpone cheese is the secret ingredient that makes this pie so creamy and delicious, so don’t replace it with cream cheese, the texture will be different.
- You can use dark or milk chocolate, whatever you prefer more. I used semi-sweet chocolate in this recipe.
Pin This No Bake Chocolate Pie Recipe to your Favorite Board
Why You’ll Love This No Bake Chocolate Pie with Oreo Crust:
- Very easy to make because no oven needed.
- Creamy and chocolaty this is a show stopper dessert.
- The Oreo crust and chocolate filling is such an incredibly delicious combo.
- Can be made 1 or 2 days in advance, so you don’t have to worry about a last minute dessert
Can you freeze the Chocolate Pie?
Yes. Wrap cheesecake tightly with aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap, or place in heavy-duty freezer bag. Properly stored, it will maintain best quality for about 2 to 3 months.
Tools/Ingredients I used to make this No Bake Chocolate Pie Recipe:
- Pie Pan (9 1/2 inches) – this pan is sturdy and amazing, I had it for years and it’s still going strong.
- Semi Sweet Chocolate – these bars taste delicious, high quality chocolate that will make your dessert rich and scrumptious.
- Vanilla Extract – adding a little vanilla extract to chocolate desserts is a must, the mild flavor makes the chocolate flavor shine.
No Bake Chocolate Pie
Silky smooth and creamy this No Bake Chocolate Pie is rich and delicious, full of chocolate flavor in a no bake Oreo crust.
- 3 cups oreo crumbs
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 16 oz semi sweet chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted (plus 1 more tablespoon for greasing the pan)
- 10 oz mascarpone cheese room temperature
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 5 Oreo cookies
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
Grease a 9½ inch pie pan with butter or baking spray. Set aside.
In a medium size bowl combine melted butter with Oreo cookie crumbs and mix until fully combined.
Press the cookie crumbs mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the pie pan; using a measuring cup, press the cookie crumbs into the pie pan shape. Place in the fridge for the crust to harden.
Add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, the powdered sugar and vanilla extract into the bowl of an electric mixer and whip on high until it begins to thicken and it holds it's shape. Set aside.
Add chocolate, remaining ½ cup of heavy cream and butter to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir with a spatula and microwave for another minute, until the mixture starts to boil.
Add espresso powder and stir until the chocolate is fully melted and the mixture is smooth and shiny.
Whisk in the mascarpone cheese into the chocolate mixture until fully combined and smooth.
Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture with a spatula, and stir until fully combined.
Pour chocolate mixture evenly into the chilled pie crust.
Add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream and the powdered sugar into the bowl of an electric mixer and whip on high until it begins to thicken and it holds it's shape.
Add whipped cream to a pipping bag fitted with the star tip and pipe whipped cream onto the pie.
Top with Oreo cookies, if desired sprinkle with cocoa powder.
Chill for 4-6 hours or overnight.
Made this Recipe?
Show me what you made on Instagram and tag me at @sweetnsavorymeals or hashtag it #sweetandsavorymeals.