Last updated on June 18th, 2021 at 08:56 pm
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs can make you forget that you are avoiding carbs! Satisfy your cravings with this easy, low-carb and tasty treat!
Whether you are trying to avoid sugar or not, you will surely enjoy these little pieces of pure happiness! You can also try my other bite-sized desserts like Cake Balls, Red Velvet Cheesecake Bites, and Meringue Cookies!
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs are made with zero sugar, but they are as refreshing as your favorite ice cream. If you are following the ketogenic diet, then, this is familiar to you.
Those who follow the ketogenic diet will benefit from these treats because of the high-fat content that will help suppress their craving for desserts. As most desserts are sugary and full of carbs, then, this dessert is a welcome change for someone like me who admittedly has a sweet tooth.
I always try to find a balance that works for me. With all the desserts that I have come to love, I try to insert some keto-friendly ones in our menu rotation. And this recipe is just one of the many that I have.
So, if you are like me who always strives for a keto-friendly alternative for desserts, then, you have come to the right place! In this recipe, the combination of fruit and cream cheese is divine. The sweetness and tartness taste so good together in one easy recipe.
And this recipe requires only 5 ingredients and probably 5 minutes of prep time! So, try it now!
What is a Fat Bomb?
They are bite-sized treats that are usually made with a high-fat base, a sugar alternative, and some add-ons like fruits. They are taken as a meal replacement in the keto diet or as simple snacks.
Shaped into small scoops, balls, or disks, these fat bombs could be addicting. Even non-keto-ers can enjoy these delicious treats!
How to Make Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs:
- Mix: In a bowl, combine all ingredients with the strawberry pudding and strawberry bits coming in last. Remember to check if the cream cheese and butter are both at room temperature already. This ensures that they cream together well.
- Shape: Take a small amount of the mixture and roll into a ball. Place it on the baking sheet with parchment paper. Repeat until you make enough. If you want to roll the balls in crushed chocolate chips for added flavor and texture, then, this is the point to do so.
- Freeze: Put the baking sheet in the freezer for 2 hours until fully frozen.
What sweeteners are best to use?
Here are three low-carb sweeteners that you can use individually or in combination with the other:
- Stevia: medicinal plant-derived sweetener that may also help control levels of blood sugar and pressure, sweeter than sugar
- Erythritol: good for baking as you can control the sweetness better
- Sucralose: has zero calories, artificial sweetener that passes through the digestive system unchanged
Other Keto recipes you might love:
Here are keto-friendly versions of your favorite desserts. Check each one out!
How to Store Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs:
Simply keep them in airtight containers in the freezer. Making these in advance is possible as long as enough time for freezing is given before serving.
- Aside from chocolate chips, you can also roll the balls in crushed nuts!
- Pour the batter in silicon molds, and flatten the top, then freeze. You can make several shapes on your own in whatever shape or size.
- Aside from the strawberry pudding, you may use pureed strawberries that are processed from the blender and mixed in the batter.
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons sweetener (I used Swerve)
- 1 package sugar-free strawberry pudding
- 3 cups frozen strawberries (chopped)
- 1/2 cup crushed sugar-free dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine in a medium bowl: cream cheese, butter, and sweetener stirring until very smooth. Stir in the sugar-free/low-carb strawberry pudding.
- Next, stir in chopped frozen strawberries. Chill the mixture for 30 minutes, it will be easier to handle.
- Scoop small golf-sized of dough and form balls. Roll into crushed chocolate chips and arrange onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze the fat bombs for 2 hours or, until solid.
- Store in the freezer in an airtight container.