Garlic Lamb Chops in the Oven
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Garlic Lamb Chops are topped with juicy Roma Cherry Tomatoes plus parsley and cooked in the oven. Served over pasta, this is an easy and elegant meal.
Happy New Year my friends! Wishing everyone a great year ahead! I took some much needed time off from the internet to spend time with my family, and now I feel like I haven’t posted a recipe in forever. I am so excited to share these Garlic Lamb Chops that we cooked before the holidays. They are such an easy meal to cook, but look so elegant and are perfect for when you have guests and want to cook an impressive meal in a short time.
These Garlic Lamb Chops are very flavorful, with a prominent garlic flavor. The meat is tender and juicy, served over some pasta with a light tomato olive oil sauce this meal is hearty and delicious.
The Lamb Garlic Chops first get marinated in lots of garlic, a sprinkle of olive oil, salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Topped with freshly chopped parsley for extra flavor. The chops are browned on the stove for a few minutes, and after that topped with Cherry Roma Tomatoes and popped in the oven for a few more minutes for the ultimate fabulous finish.
The Garlic Lamb Chops are served with pasta that was sautéed in just a little marinara sauce, olive oil, fresh basil and a few extra Roma Cherry Tomatoes. This simple and stunning dinner is so easy to make, I highly recommend it for a date night, for a celebration or just when you want to indulge in a gorgeous meal that doesn’t require 3 hours in the kitchen.
- Lamb Chops:
- 7 lamb chops
- 1 cup Roma cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 garlic gloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cups dry pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ Roma Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons marinara sauce
- ⅓ cup fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the lamb chops in a baking dish and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Pat down with your hands to make sure the condiments get into the meat. Top with a few tablespoons of fresh parsley.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chops to the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Add the chops back to the baking dish in one single layer, top with Roma cherry tomatoes and bake for 10-15 minutes for medium well, and less for medium.
- In the meantime cook pasta based on box directions. Once pasta is done heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet, add the drained pasta, Roma cherry tomatoes, marinara sauce, basil and salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 3-4 minutes only.
- Remove lamb chops from the oven, top with the remaining fresh parsley and serve over pasta.