Easter Lamb is the perfect main course for Easter dinner. It is extremely juicy, flavorful, and fairly easy to prepare.
Easter can be an incredibly stressful time to cook. Look no further for other dishes to cook. Try dishes such as Classic Egg Salad and Best Deviled Eggs. Or try and making Garlic Lamb Chops in the oven.
Easy Easter Roast Lamb
Everyone knows that besides Christmas and Thanksgiving, Easter is one of the biggest Christian holiday celebrations with food. This Easter Lamb recipe will leave all of your friends and family with their bellies full and wanting more food. By stuffing this lamb leg with garlic, shallots, rosemary, and thyme it will be bursting with flavor once it is taken out of the oven.
Though it takes quite a little bit of time in the oven it is always worth it. The big bonus is that the preparation is not even that hard or take that long. With about fifteen minutes of prep time, your meal will be ready to go in no time! I have had so many compliments on this recipe and it is very straightforward.
Sometimes other kinds of meats can be hard to make juicy, but luckily with this recipe that is not a concern. To ensure the juiciness is still there occasionally check the inside of the meat and make sure the internal temperature is 160 degrees F. That will guarantee your meat is done and still juicy. I highly recommend asking for a “full round” because it is easier to stuff it with ingredients and gives more flavor. Just go to your local butcher shop or deli and then you are set for Easter!
What to serve with a leg of lamb for Easter dinner?
How to decorate a lamb for Easter?
What to eat for easter if you don’t eat ham or lamb?
- Herb-Roasted Rack of Pork
- Pork tenderloin
- Baked pork chops in a mushroom burgundy sauce
- Coiled pork
- Creamy lemon garlic salmon
- Salmon and Spring Vegetables
- Snapper with charred tomatillos
- Trout with Creamy Spinach
- Salmon and Fresh Red Chile papillotes
What does the lamb symbolize at Easter?
Can you freeze lamb?
- Absolutely, any meat is very easy to freeze and great when you take it out to serve again. Be mindful when you are taking it out of the freezer. Put it in the refrigerator overnight and either pan sear it or place it in the oven so that it can get back to that original delicious taste.
- You can also cut it into smaller pieces, and place in an airtight container and freeze for a longer period, for up to 3 months.
Stuffed Easter Lamb Leg
Easter Lamb is the perfect main course for Easter dinner. It is extremely juicy, flavorful and fairly easy to prepare.
Prep time: 20 minutes Cook time: 1 hour 30 minutes Total time: 1 hr 50 mins