Peanut Butter Blondies are full of peanut butter, with a buttery and soft center. They are super easy to make and loved by everyone!
Chewy Peanut Butter Blondies Recipe
How to Make Peanut Butter Blondies
- Prepare the working area: Get the ingredients, make sure they are at room temperature. Preheat the oven to 350F and prepare the baking pan.
- Make the Batter: Start by combine melted butter with the sugars, followed by the eggs and vanilla extract After that, add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold in Reese’s pieces and mini peanut butter cups.
- Bake: Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and bake at 350F for 30 minutes. Let cool completely before serving.
Blondie Recipe Variations:
This recipe is easily adjustable and many add-ins are possible and recommended. Here are some of the best variations of this delicious dessert:
- Chocolate Chip Blondies: If you are a chocolate lover, add half a cup of chocolate chips to the batter. Then, follow the same cooking steps.
- Vegan Blondies: For a vegan version, simply swap the eggs with a chia egg. Similarly, replace the honey with about half a cup of coconut sugar.
- Add nuts: For a crunchier texture, add your favorite nuts to them. Pecans, walnuts, almonds, or even pistachios.
- Original Chewy Blondie Recipe: If you are looking for the classic recipe, then try our famous recipe by clicking here.
How can you tell when they’re cooked?
What’s the Difference Between a Brownie and a Blondie?
Both are similar in texture as they are both gooey and chewy. The main difference between the two is that brownies contain cocoa powder, and are more chocolaty in flavor. On the other hand, blondies are more buttery with a hint of vanilla flavor.
Which Peanut Butter is Best for Blondies?
The BEST peanut butter for cookies is always the creamy variety. I would recommend going with Jif or Skippy.
HOW TO STORE AND FREEZE Peanut Butter Blondies?
- They can be kept at room temperature in an airtight container for about 5-6 days.
- To refrigerate: Use an airtight or sealed container, and then refrigerate for up to 10 days.
- To freeze: Wrap the sliced blondies in plastic wrap, and then transfer to an airtight container or freezer bag. Place in the freezer for up to 6 months.
More delicious cookies:
Love cookies? Try these favorites of ours:
- Lemon Bars
- Cheesecake Stuffed Red Velvet Cookies
- Buckey Cookies
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- M&M Bars
- As stated above this dessert is easily modifiable. You can add your favorite add-ins, like chopped walnuts, white chocolate chips, etc.
- Also, coffee extract or cinnamon can be added to the batter.
- I would recommend placing the blondies in the fridge to cool them down faster.
- For the topping, you can use some caramel or even sprinkle them with some sea salt on top for a contrast of flavors!
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 30 minutes Total time: 45 mins