Slutty Cheesecake Brownie Bars made with a layer of fudgy brownie, Oreos, cheesecake, chocolate ganache, and chopped Snickers bars.
Slutty Cheesecake Brownie Bars
Slutty Cheesecake Brownie Bars are the best midnight snack. Well, they would be perfect any time, any day! Just try not to eat the whole pan in one sitting. I used my favorite brownie recipe that I topped with a layer of Oreo cookies, a creamy layer of cheesecake, extra chopped Oreos, chocolate ganache and chopped mini Snickers.
I mean, what can be better than brownies, cheesecake, Oreos and Snickers all together in one tall and satisfying bar! Slutty Cheesecake Brownie Bars are the perfect treat for any occasion: breakups, makeups, bachelor parties, cry parties or just chocolate and Oreo love dates! Oh well, maybe these bars were not the most waist conscious choice, but who cares when they are so delicious.
Why You’ll Love These Cheesecake Brownie Bars:
- They are rich and chocolaty and are a show stopper dessert.
- Easy to find ingredients and minimum prep work and dishes to clean.
- Perfect for brunch parties and for bigger crowds.
- Easy to transport if you have to take them to a brunch party.
- Can be made 1 or 2 days in advance so you don’t have to worry about a last-minute dessert.
Why are they called “Slutty” brownies?
While the name may not sit well with everyone, you should take it with a grain of salt and some sarcasm. The bars have been given the name thanks to all the foodgasmic ingredients. It has layers of Oreos, cheesecake, and Snickers all on a bed of chocolaty brownie.
Please see the recipe card below on step-by-step recipe instructions. Also, I have attached a short video to help with the cooking process. This recipe is highly customizable, you can mix and match the toppings as you want.
- Chopped KitKat
- Twix bars and caramel
- Chopped nuts
- Dried fruits
How to store:
Since the bars have the cheesecake layer, they should be refrigerated.
- Refrigerate: For best results, place the bars in an airtight container or wrap in foil or plastic wrap and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Freeze: Cool the bars completely. Fully wrap the bars in plastic wrap, tightly. After that, wrap in aluminum foil or place in freezer bags. Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Defrost: Just remove from the freezer and place in the fridge overnight.
More Brownies recipes:
- Chocolate Mousse Brownies
- Pomegranate Mousse Brownies
- Peanut Butter Mousse Brownies
- Red Velvet Creme Brulee Brownies
Tools/Ingredients used to make this Recipe:
- Non-Stick Baking Pan – I use it for many recipes, brownies, fudge and blondies, the quality is great and it will last you a long time.
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – delicious flavor, it will make any chocolate dessert amazing.
- Parchment Paper – a kitchen staple, it just makes life so much easier with its non-stick magical powers.
- Oreos – you should always have some on hand, they taste amazing!
- Mini Snickers Bars – perfectly sized, I love these mini-bars and they are perfect for baking projects.
- Make sure you don’t overbake the brownies, they will become very dry.
- Use high-quality cocoa powder, as this is how the bars will taste.
- To slice the brownies, wait for them to cool first. While many brownies are great warm, these have the cheesecake layer, that needs to settle before serving.
- To cut perfect bars, first, chill them, and use a very sharp knife. Clean the knife after each slice.
Prep time: 30 minutes Cook time: 50 minutes Total time: 1 hr 20 mins
For the Brownie Layer:
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 8 ounces melted butter (+ 2 tablespoons for greasing the pan)
- 1 cup cocoa (sifted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour (sifted)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 16 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 Oreos (whole)
- 8 Oreos (chopped)
- 10 ounces dark chocolate
- 4 Oreos (chopped)
- 10 mini Snickers (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
For the Brownie Layer:
- Place parchment paper in a 9x12 or 9x13 inch pan so it covers the bottom and 2 sides (to facilitate the brownie removal). Butter the parchment paper or spray with baking spray and set aside.
- In the bowl of a mixer fitted with the wire attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow, add the sugar and beat until combined. Add remaining ingredients, and mix to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and top with 20 Oreo cookies. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla extract in a bowl and beat until blended. Pour cheesecake mixture over the Oreos. Sprinkle chopped Oreos on top. Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 - 50 minutes until cheesecake is settled. Rotate pan half thru baking. The cheesecake should not be giggly in the middle and the sides should look golden brown.
- Bring a medium saucepan half filled with water to a boil. Place chocolate in a medium bowl set over the saucepan of simmering water, let it melt, stirring just a few times. Make sure the bowl doesn't touch the boiling water, to avoid overheating. When melted, remove bowl from heat and using a spoon pour the chocolate over the cheesecake layer.
- Garnish immediately with chopped mini Snickers and crushed Oreos.
- Let it cool to room temperature and place in the fridge for 6 hours before serving.
- Remove from fridge, cut and serve.