No Bake Nutella Fudge is creamy, chocolaty, sweet and delicious, made in just minutes using your microwave.
The Best No Bake Nutella Fudge
Nutella Fudge is what we make in our house when we crave a quick and easy dessert. The Nutella Fudge comes together in minutes and it’s a crowd pleaser from kids to adults. My other favorite fudges are Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge, Pumpkin Fudge, and Pink White Chocolate Fudge.
These are the perfect fudge to take to a party or potluck. What we love about them is that they require a few simple ingredients, and no oven is used. This makes life much easier for everyone! If you love Nutella, then this dessert is the perfect combination of that. It is rich, creamy, and super fudgy! Once you try it, you will crave for more!
Here are a few tricks to get your Nutella Fudge smooth:
- When melting the Nutella and butter, make sure you stop every 40 – 60 seconds to stir the mixture really well. Also, don’t skip the stirring step, because it may result in burning some parts of the Nutella, which will create lumps.
- Sift the confectioner’s sugar, since it will improve the overall texture of the fudge. It’s one extra step, but it will take you just a few minutes.
- In addition, store the fudge into an airtight container in the fridge, this will ensure it doesn’t become rock hard.
- You can change swap the Nutella with peanut butter if you are a peanut butter fan. Similarly, you could use chocolate-almond butter.
- Also, if you do not have a muffin tin, you can spread the mixture on a dish, and then cut it in square sizes.
You can add your favorite mix-ins, some that I would recommend are:
- Chocolate chips, for extra chocolate and a nice crunch
- Chopped, roasted hazelnuts, they are perfect in this rich dessert
- Walnuts or pecans
- Corn flakes cereal – this one is a huge hit all the time!
The fudge is definitely on the sweet side, but what can you expect from Nutella mixed with sugar? To cut the sweetness you can enjoy it with some coffee or a cup of milk. The kids totally love the sugar and will refuse the milk! The No Bake Nutella Fudge is a huge hit for play dates or as a hassle-free, easy dessert for all the Nutella lovers!
Tools I used to make this easy No Bake Nutella Fudge:
What is Nutella made of?
Nutella is made from sugar, modified palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa powder, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, soy lecithin, and vanillin.
What’s the difference between fudge and chocolate?
The main difference between fudge and chocolate is the texture and taste. Fudge is usually softer, chewier and sweeter because it contains butter, added sugar, milk, corn syrup and/or sweetened condensed milk—ingredients you won’t find in the bark.
Watch Recipe Video:
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes Total time: 20 mins
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups confectioners sugar (sifted)
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- or 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- or 1 cup hazelnuts (roasted and chopped)
- Line two regular muffin tins with paper cups. Set aside.
- If using a rectangular or square pan, line it with aluminum foil, so there is extra foil sticking out on the sides to lift the finished fudge out.
- Add the Nutella and butter to a large bowl, microwave and stir the mixture every 40 - 60 seconds, until completely melted and smooth.
- Remove bowl from the microwave and stir in the vanilla extract and salt. Mix well with a rubber spatula.
- Add the sifted confectioners’ sugar and stir well until completely combined. If using any mix-ins, fold them in and stir well.
- Press the fudge into prepared baking pan or paper cups, smoothing the top with the back of a spatula. The top will appear somewhat oily, top with sprinkles. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until the fudge is firm to the touch.
- Store fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.