Dulce de Leche Stuffed Pumpkin Lava Cakes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Very easy to make Pumpkin Lava Cakes are stuffed with sweet Dulce de Leche, topped with whipped cream and dusted with cinnamon.
Pumpkin Lava Cakes are a must make this fall season! This is actually that type of dessert that looks stunning and tastes even better. It definitely tastes like you have been laboring in the kitchen the whole day, and yet, they only take 30 minutes start to finish.
Here is a fun video I made for you guys, take a look at how I made my Pumpkin Lava Cakes:
I told you its easy! Such a perfect dessert!
If you want to serve a pumpkin dessert that is not pie, these Pumpkin Lava Cakes are the way to go! The batter is super easy to make, and actually can be made a few hours in advance. All you have to do is bake them 20 minutes before serving dessert. The Pumpkin Lava Cakes are best served warm as they are stuffed with sweet Dulce de Leche which becomes an ocean of delicious melted goodness when the cakes are cut into! Take a look for yourself!
The pumpkin and Dulce de Leche is a match made in heaven, especially with the beautiful pumpkin spice flavor and topped with whipped cream! Moist, soft, sweet, sticky and totally amazing, these Dulce de Leche stuffed Pumpkin Lava Cakes are a seasonal must try!
If you are looking for more Pumpkin Recipes here is my collection:
- Pumpkin Creme Brûlée – also naturally gluten free
- 5 Ingredient 5 Minute Pumpkin Fudge
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Pancakes – best way to start your day
- Pumpkin Pound Cake topped with White Chocolate Ganache
- Pumpkin Butter Cake with Rum Glaze – has such a dense and creamy texture!
- Pumpkin Brownie Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Madeleines with Cream Cheese Frosting
- ⅔ cup white chocolate
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, chopped
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 4 large egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons Dulce de Leche
- Whipped Cream or Vanilla Ice Cream
- Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Butter 6 six ounces ramekins and place on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- Add white chocolate and butter to a large microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and continue microwaving in 15 seconds intervals until all melted and smooth.
- Once the mixture has melted, whisk in flour, powdered sugar, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree. Mix well to combine all ingredients. Whisk in the 4 whole eggs, once fully combined whisk in the egg yolks until well combined and the mixture is smooth and shiny.
- Fill the prepared ramekins half way with the pumpkin batter, add to each 1 tablespoon of Dulce de Leche and top with the remaining batter.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes, or until the edges are set. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- To remove the cakes from the ramekins, run a butter knife around the edges of the cake to loosen it and invert onto a serving plate.
- Place on serving plates, garnish with whipped cream or ice cream, cinnamon powder and caramel sauce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Top with powdered sugar or more strawberry curd and serve.