Crispy Boneless Chicken Wings
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Crispy Boneless Chicken Wings are delicious crispy and golden brown on the outside, with a juicy, tender inside. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce.
Crispy Boneless Chicken Wings
Crispy Boneless Chicken Wings are one of the most delicious ways to eat chicken. First of all, I absolutely adore chicken wings, I mean, the flavors are almost endless and the same applies to the dipping sauce. I love these Crispy Boneless Chicken Wings that you can make easily at home and serve with an endless array of dipping sauces. Also, I like to serve mine with blue cheese dressing, ranch and some extra hot sauce on the side.
They have a perfectly crispy, golden cover with the juiciest and most tender inside. You will avoid all the mess that comes with bone-in chicken wings. However, you will not give up on amazing taste and flavor. You will still lick your fingers clean, because they are so delicious!
When it comes to making extra Crispy Boneless Chicken Wings, you will have to work with a hot pot of oil. One thing I don’t like is greasy wings and that oil splattering and making a messy kitchen. Hence, I love having the wings laid on a paper towels to absorb all the greasy oil.
Follow Sweet and Savory Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Pin This Crispy Boneless Chicken Wings Recipe to your Favorite Board
Why You’ll Love These Boneless Chicken Wings:
- Firstly, they are very easy and quick to make, and ready in under 30 minutes.
- Can be made for a crowd, as a delicious appetizer or to share for dinner.
- In addition, they are a cheaper and healthier alternative to take out wings.
- Also, great snack for kids.
- Can be made days in advance and refrigerated.
Are boneless chicken wings really wings?
Well, the truth is that, no, they are not “real” wings. They are larger chunks of breast meat, less messier, but just as delicious as real wings.
Crispy Boneless Chicken Wings Recipe
Crispy Boneless Chicken Wings are delicious crispy and golden brown on the outside, with a juicy, tender inside.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 3 inch pieces
- 1 bottle of oil for deep frying
- 1 cup white all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Slice the chicken into thicker pieces and set aside.
- You need enough oil for deep frying, in dependence of the saucepan you are using, it should be enough so the chicken pieces don't sink to the bottom of the pot and should be covered in oil.
- Add the oil to a deep-fryer or large saucepan and heat it up to 375 degrees F / 190 degrees C. Use a kitchen thermometer to measure the temperature.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder and set aside.
- In another small bowl, whisk together egg and milk. Set aside.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg mixture, then roll it in the seasoned flour mixture. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat so each piece of chicken is double coated.
- Refrigerate breaded chicken for 20-30 minutes.
- Working in batches, so the saucepan is not over-crowded, fry chicken until golden brown, about 5 to 6 minutes per batch.
- In another small bowl, combine hot sauce and butter and microwave on High until melted for about 20-30 seconds.
- Pour sauce over cooked chicken and mix to coat.
- Serve with favorite dipping sauce.
Made this Recipe?
Show me what you made on Instagram and tag me at @sweetnsavorymeals or hashtag it #sweetandsavorymeals.