Sugar Free Peanut Butter Truffles – Vegan
Last updated on June 18th, 2021 at 04:14 pm
Sugar Free Peanut Butter Truffles are decadent and healthy, requires no bake and only 5 ingredients to make them.
We are in love with truffles and we have made plenty of them on our blog. Like the popular No Bake Cake Batter Truffles, White Chocolate Raspberry Truffles and Watermelon Truffles.
Sugar Free Peanut Butter Truffles
These sugar free peanut butter truffles are incredibly easy to make. They are no bake, gluten free and you need only 5 ingredients. Well, if you skip the chocolate only four! It literally takes minutes to whip these together and all you have to do is refrigerate them. These sugar free peanut butter truffles are healthy. Also, they are loaded with good for you fats, gluten free oats, a few sweet dates and creamy, ripe banana.
The texture they have is unbelievable, they are soft, dense and full of peanut butter flavor. I grinded the oats for a finer and smoother texture, so these truffles really taste like the real deal. The bananas add enough moisture, so you don’t have to add any high calorie liquid sweeter, like maple syrup or brown rice syrup. The few dates that I used add just enough sweetness without causing a sugar crash. In addition, I used a silicone mold to make these sugar free peanut butter truffles. However, you can totally roll them into little golf balls and dip them in chocolate. Don’t worry too much about how they look, they will taste delicious anyway..
Why you will love these Sugar Free Peanut Butter Truffles
- Firstly, they are sugar free peanut butter truffles.
- Perfect lunch box treat or mid afternoon snack.
- In addition, incredibly easy to make with only 5 ingredients.
- They taste delicious and are great healthy dessert.
- Lastly, can be made for special occasions like Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day.
How long will Peanut Butter Truffles stay fresh
The truffles can be stored wrapped in plastic wrap at room temperature for about 5-7 days.
Can you store and freeze Peanut Butter Truffles
Absolutely! First, cool the truffles completely and fully wrap it in plastic wrap, tightly. After that, wrap in aluminum foil. Freeze for up to 2-3 months. The truffles will thaw very quickly at room temperature.
Peanut Butter Truffles
- 7 dates
- 1 cup gluten free quick cooking oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 cups creamy natural peanut butter
- 3.5 ounces sugar free dark chocolate (regular dark chocolate if you don't want the sugar free version)
- Place the oats into a food processor and grind until it resembles fine corn meal. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Place pitted dates and chopped banana into the food processor and grind until creamy and well combined. Transfer the mixture to the bowl with the oats. Add the peanut butter and mix with a spatula until all well combined.
- If using silicone molds scoop the formed mass into them, or roll into small golf balls, place on a plate lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- In a medium bowl set over a medium saucepan of simmering water, melt the chocolate. Remove from the heat and set aside. Or you can microwave the chocolate in 15 seconds increments until fully melted. Dip the truffles into the melted chocolate and refrigerate until the chocolate hardens 30-60 minutes.
- Truffles are better served straight from the fridge.
CommentsLeave a reply