Peanut Butter Nutella Danish is super easy to make, and filled with peanut butter cheesecake and lots of Nutella.
Peanut Butter Nutella Danish Recipe Tips
This Peanut Butter Nutella Danish Recipe is one that you will make over and over again. The recipe is super easy, and it will be ready in 30 minutes. Made with conventional puff pastry, just roll it, fill it, and bake it! The Peanut Butter Nutella Danish is so indulgent, filled with peanut butter cheese and topped with a hefty amount of Nutella. This indulging combination will make your day!
Guidelines for the perfect Peanut Butter Nutella Danish Recipe:
- Make sure you whisk well the cream cheese and peanut butter, as you don’t want any clumps! We are looking for a cheesecake like texture. So stop and scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl once and mix until fully combined
- I like my danish to burst with chocolaty Nutella, so I added 2/3 cup. Note that if you add more the Nutella will most likely burst out thru the danish braid
- If you are allergic to peanut butter you can skip it entirely and just use the whisked cream cheese topped with extra Nutella
- Make sure you buy the Crescent Dough Sheet but not croissants, not biscuits, not cinnamon buns. While all these sound delicious you need the Crescent Dough Sheet for this recipe
Why You’ll Enjoy This Peanut Butter Nutella Danish Recipe:
- It is super easy and quick to make with just a few ingredients
- The danish braid is packed with delicious flavors
- Ingredients are very affordable and easy to find, so it’s basically cooking on a budget
- It is perfect for brunch and breakfast or to bake a few for a crowd
- Easy to transport you can take it as a gift to family and friends
- Nutella and Peanut Butter is basically a match made in heaven!
Tools/Ingredients I used to make this Peanut Butter Nutella Danish Recipe:
- Nutella – with Nutella more is better, so I always have some in my pantry for mid night chocolate craving strikes
- Peanut Butter – as a peanut butter super fan I buy a few jars at a time and always have some on hand, in this recipe I prefer to use creamy peanut butter
- Baking Sheet – a sturdy baking sheet will serve you years, I am very happy with this one, I use it to bake pastries and cookies
- Parchment Paper – in this recipe I prefer to use parchment paper to bake the danish and not baking spray, I like this brand and always have some in my kitchen
- Crescent Dough Sheet – endless possibilities to create recipes and my first choice when it comes to homemade danishes
What is a Danish Pastry?
A Danish is a multilayered sweet pastry originating from Denmark by Austrian bakers and has since developed into a Danish specialty. Like other pastries, such as croissants, it is a variant of puff pastry made of laminated yeast-leavened dough that creates a layered texture.
Whats is Nutella made of?
Nutella is made from sugar, modified palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa powder, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, soy lecithin, and vanillin.
Peanut Butter Nutella Danish
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes Total time: 25 mins
Nutrition informationCalories: 493 Carbohydrates: 50 Protein: 9 Fat: 29 Saturated Fat: 15 Cholesterol: 31 Sodium: 403 Potassium: 252 Fiber: 2 Sugar: 36 Vitamin A: 390 Calcium: 68 Iron: 2.1