Paleo Coconut Crack Bars – Vegan, No Bake
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free and No Bake, these Chocolate Covered Coconut Crack Bars are made with only 6 ingredients and it will take you only 5 mins!
I also made a video for you guys, to show you how I made these delicious bars:
Coconut and Chocolate heaven!
These Paleo Coconut Crack Bars are not only good looking and delicious, they are actually healthy, with not a gram of added refined sugar! The bars are also gluten free, no bake, vegan and pack a boatload of amazing coconut flavor.
I am a die hard coconut lover, my pantry is stoked with jars of coconut butter and coconut oil. Since me and my husband are trying to eat cleaner, I decided to make a dessert that does not involve buttercream! I love healthy desserts that taste like the real deal! These Coconut Crack Bars are out of this world delicious!
The bars are made with only six ingredients and it will literally take you 5 minutes to throw these together, now you just have to patiently wait for them to refrigerate. Topped with a dark chocolate glaze, these become truly addicting!
My Coconut Crack Bars are truly the best, as they are packed with coconut flakes, coconut oil and also coconut butter! The coconut butter takes them to another level, adding extra creaminess and satiety! They are indulgent, yet healthy, just watch out, don’t eat the whole pan in one sitting. The bars must be stored in the fridge, as the coconut oil and butter will melt at room temperature, but listen to me, there is nothing better than having cold Coconut Crack Bars they taste so tropical and refreshing!
Tools/Ingredients that I used to make this recipe:
- 3 cups coconut shredded flakes, unsweetened
- 1 cup coconut butter, melted
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup*
- Chocolate Glaze:
- 1 cup pure dark chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, so that the paper overhangs two sides like handles. Spray with coconut baking oil.
- To melt the coconut butter, add it to a safe microwavable bowl and microwave for 1 minute, stir and repeat if needed, in 30 seconds increments.
- To melt the coconut oil, add it to a safe microwavable bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, stir and repeat if needed, in 30 seconds increments.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients: coconut flakes, melted coconut butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract, stir with a spatula until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan and using a measuring cup (or with your fingers) press it evenly into the pan.
- Add dark chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl, microwave for 1 minute, stir and microwave for another 30 seconds if needed, until chocolate has melted. Stir well with a spatula, until smooth and combined.
- Poor chocolate glaze over the coconut mixture. Garnish with shredded coconut.
- Refrigerate for at least 1.5 hours before serving.
- Cut into bars, store in a container in the fridge at all times as coconut oil and butter start melting at room temperature.
Chocolate Covered Coconut Crack Bars for life!