Chocolate Coffee Bread is the best coffee bread you will ever have! Incredibly tender, moist and flavorful, loaded with chocolate chips and topped with melted chocolate.
Chocolate Coffee Bread Recipe
Coffee and chocolate are a match made in heaven, how perfect is it to have both together! This Chocolate Coffee Bread is super moist, tender and chocolaty and loaded with deep chocolate chips and delicious flavor. I used a mix of all purpose flour and coconut flour to achieve the most tender and divine crumb.
This dessert is super to make with a few ingredients which you probably already have available in your kitchen. Also, you can adjust the flavor by using more or less of the ingredients you like. Similarly, you could add some almonds or shredded pecans to it. Whichever way you go, this delicious dessert is guaranteed to make you want more!
Why You’ll Love This Chocolate Coffee Bread:
- It is rich and chocolaty this is a show stopper dessert.
- If you love coffee this dessert is a great reflection of that.
- It can be made 1 or 2 days in advance so you don’t have to worry about the last-minute dessert.
- Use quality chocolate – since it is the main ingredients here, make sure you use quality chocolate.
- In addition, go with larger chocolate chips, as they don’t fully melt when baked and are amazing when you bite into them!
- You can control the sweetness level by using semisweet or bittersweet chocolate in this recipe
- Also, if you want to add some crunchiness to it, add some crushed almonds, or pecans to the mix.
How Long Will Chocolate Coffee Bread Stay Fresh?
It can be stored wrapped in plastic wrap at room temperature for about 4-5 days. After a few days, you could heat it up in the microwave for about 15 seconds. It will make it moister and also taste fresher.
Can You Store and Freeze This Chocolate Coffee Bread?
Absolutely! Cool the cake completely and fully wrap it in plastic wrap, tightly. After that wrap in aluminum foil. Freeze for up to 2-3 months. Defrost before slicing.
Looking for more tasty desserts? Check these out:
Chocolate Coffee Bread
Chocolate Coffee Bread is the best coffee bread you will ever have!
Prep time: 20 minutes Cook time: 1 hour Total time: 1 hr 20 mins