Vanilla Bean Muffins are soft and flavorful, served with freshly whipped sweet cherry butter on the side.
Vanilla Bean Muffins
These Vanilla Bean Muffins are my go to recipe. I like to have some on hand for my toddler to enjoy the morning or as a snack. He loves it when I pack some into his lunch box. In addition, they are so easy to make, and are a great kitchen project with kids as they are ready in 30 minutes.
I went ahead and whipped a batch of these Vanilla Bean Muffins for an outdoor brunch that I hosted. To take them over the top, I served them with Cherry Butter! You will see, people will end up eating the butter with a spoon, its that good! Made with whole cherries, it’s sweet and fabulous, especially paired with a soft muffin.
Why you will love these Vanilla Bean Muffins
- Firstly, they are rich and flavorful, and are a show stopper dessert.
- Also, easy to find ingredients and minimum prep work and dishes to clean.
- Perfect for brunch parties and for bigger crowds.
- In addition, easy to transport if you have to take it to a brunch party.
- Lastly, can be made 1 or 2 days in advance so you don’t have to worry about a last minute dessert.
How long will the Vanilla Bean Muffins stay fresh
The muffins can be stored wrapped in plastic wrap at room temperature for about 4-5 days.
Can you freeze Vanilla Bean Muffins
Yes, you can! First, cool muffins completely and do not frost. Then, wrap tightly each muffin in freezer wrap and add them in batches to freezer bags. Muffins can be stored frozen for up to 3 months at 0 degrees F or lower.
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 25 minutes Total time: 35 mins