Boozy Watermelon Lemonade
Boozy Watermelon Lemonade is satisfyingly sweet and refreshing, made with the perfect blend of fresh lime juice, puréed watermelon, cucumber, and fresh mint leaves.
Servings 8 cups
- 2 1/2 pounds watermelon flesh seeds removed and cut into chunks
- 1/4 English cucumber cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup packed mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh lime juice or lemon juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 1/2 cups white rum coconut rum, vodka, or water for non-alcoholic
- 1/2 cup simple syrup or agave syrup for low calorie
- Mint leaves
- Sliced cucumber
- Lime slices or lemon slices
Add watermelon chunks, cucumber, lime juice, and mint to a blender, and puree until the mixture is smooth.
Strain the mixture into a pitcher to remove any pulp and small pieces of leaves.
Mix in the alcohol or water, and pineapple juice.
After that, stir in the syrup a little at a time, to get to your desired sweetness level. Stir well to combine.
For best results, refrigerate for at least one hour before serving, so the drink is chilled.
Before serving, add the lime, cucumber slices, and some ice.
Pour into glasses and garnish with a sprig of mint. Serve.
Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 261mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 833IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg