Air Fryer Chicken and Veggies
Air Fryer Chicken and Veggies is the perfect example of a healthy and delicious meal that is nutritious, hearty, and satisfying.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound chicken breast chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets fresh
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
Add the prepared ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
Add the oil and the rest of the ingredients, and toss to combine.
Arrange the chicken and veggies in the air fryer basket and cook for 10-15 minutes, shaking halfway. Cook until the chicken and veggies are charred and meat is cooked through and browned.
If your air fryer is small, you may have to cook this recipe in batches.
Serve with rice or noodles.
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 156mg | Potassium: 819mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1602IU | Vitamin C: 91mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg