Air Fryer Chicken and Broccoli
Air Fryer Chicken and Broccoli dish is full of flavors doused in a sauce made with ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, and hoisin sauce.
Servings 2 servings
- 1 pound chicken breast boneless and skinless or chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound broccoli cut into florets
- 1/2 medium onion thickly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce or use Tamari for Gluten Free
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or use distilled white vinegar for Gluten Free
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce
- salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
First, combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Add the chicken into one bowl and the broccoli and onion to another.
Divide the marinade between the two bowls, stirring to coat the ingredients evenly.
Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F.
Add just the chicken to the air fryer basket in one layer and air fry for 10 minutes.
Next, stir in the broccoli and onions with the chicken, and air fry for 8-11 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir halfway through cooking.
Serve with white or brown rice.
Calories: 559kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 19g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 1183mg | Potassium: 1281mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1268IU | Vitamin C: 106mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 2mg