Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers
Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers are stuffed with a creamy filling of cheese, bacon, chicken, and scallions blending perfectly with the crispy and spicy jalapenos.
Servings 10 servings
- 10 large jalapeño peppers halved lengthwise (about 1 1/2 oz. each)
- 2 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- Cooking spray
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup very finely chopped cooked chicken breast rotisserie chicken works
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cooked crispy bacon
- 1/2 cup finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese 1 oz.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallion
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill chopped
- Bacon bits
- Chopped green onions
Preheat the air fryer to 370 degrees F.
In a medium bowl add all the filling ingredients and stir until well combined.
Cut jalapenos in half, discard the seeds and membranes.
Stuff the halves evenly with the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs on top.
Arrange the stuffed jalapeños in the basket of the air fryer; spray with cooking spray.
Cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the tops are browned and the jalapeños are tender.
Sprinkle with bacon bits and green onions.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 280mg | Potassium: 105mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 1mg