Air Fryer Shrimp Dinner
Air Fryer Shrimp Dinner is great for seafood lovers pairing extra-large shrimp with sausage, zucchini, peppers, and Cajun seasoning.
Servings 2 servings
- 1 pound extra-jumbo shrimp about 24 shrimp - cleaned and peeled
- 6 ounces fully cooked Andouille sausage or kielbasa, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini 8 ounces, sliced into 1/4-inch thick half-moons
- 1 large red bell pepper seeded and cut into thin 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning or Creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, toss well, to coat uniformly in seasoning.
Transfer to the air fryer basket in one layer and cook 8-12 minutes, shaking the basket 2 to 3 times. You may need to cook this in batches.
Set aside and cover with foil to keep warm, repeat with remaining shrimp and veggies.
Serve with lemon on the side.
Calories: 674kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 66g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 21g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 437mg | Sodium: 1344mg | Potassium: 1607mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 4506IU | Vitamin C: 112mg | Calcium: 204mg | Iron: 4mg