Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup Copycat
Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup Copycat boasts tender chicken and pillowy gnocchi blended with vegetables, spices, and creamy broth.
Servings 6 servings
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or chicken thighs - cooked and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small white onion finely diced
- 1 stalk of celery chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium carrot shredded
- 5 cups chicken broth low sodium
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 16 ounces potato gnocchi
- 2 cups cream or half and half
- 2 cups fresh spinach roughly chopped
Place a large soup pot over medium heat and add the olive oil.
Add onion, celery, garlic, and shredded carrot, saute for 2-3 minutes until onions are translucent.
Add chicken, chicken broth, salt, pepper, basil, and thyme, bring mixture to a boil, then gently stir in the gnocchi.
Boil for 3-5 minutes before reducing heat to a simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes.
Stir in cream and after that the spinach and cook another 2 minutes until spinach is wilted.
Taste, and adjust for salt and pepper.
Serve with warm bread on the side.
Calories: 529kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 1467mg | Potassium: 519mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2363IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 4mg