Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars Copycat
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars are bursting with tart cranberries and orange zest with a creamy sweet white chocolate topping.
Servings 12 bars
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup craisins
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup craisins roughly chopped
- 4 ounces baking white chocolate melted
In a large bowl, using a mixer, beat together melted butter and brown sugar.
Add in eggs, orange extract, vanilla extract and beat until mixed well.
Add in ground ginger, cinnamon, orange zest, baking powder, salt, and flour, beating until just blended. Don't overmix.
Stir in the white chocolate chips and craisins using a spatula.
Spread the mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until set and golden brown at the edges. Don't overbake.
Remove from oven and place pan on a wire rack to cool completely before adding the topping.
In a large bowl, using a mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy.
Add the orange extract and vanilla extract and mix.
Top cooled bars with the frosting and sprinkle chopped Craisins on top.
Drizzle everything with white chocolate using a fork.
Place the bars in the refrigerator for at least one hour before cutting.
Cut into triangles and serve.
Calories: 584kcal | Carbohydrates: 82g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 363mg | Potassium: 259mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 64g | Vitamin A: 666IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 151mg | Iron: 2mg