Crockpot Sweet Potato Casserole
Crockpot Sweet Potato Casserole is a creamy and delicious side dish perfect for Thanksgiving, entirely made in your slow cooker.
Servings 6 servings
- 4 pounds sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup pecan halves toasted
In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and vanilla.
Add the chopped sweet potatoes to a 4-qt slow cooker. Stir in the butter mixture.
Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high heat for 3-4 hours, or until tender.
Top with marshmallows and pecan halves.
Cover again and cook on low heat for an additional 10 minutes, or until melted.
Calories: 475kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 248mg | Potassium: 1078mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 43144IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 117mg | Iron: 2mg