Cheese Ball Recipe
Cheese Ball made with creamy goat cheese, crispy bacon crumbs, fresh green onions, sharp cheddar cheese and covered in sweet dried cranberries.
Servings 7 servings
- 2 packages cream cheese softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 cup creamy blue cheese or creamy goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese salad dressing mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries or silvered almonds/nuts/pecans
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, blue cheese and garlic until blended. Stir in bacon, chopped onion and slivered almonds.
Shape into a ball.
Place a plastic wrap on a flat surface, add the dried cranberries or nuts onto it, roll the cheese ball so its all covered in cranberries or nuts. Wrap in plastic wrap, chill until firm.
Refrigerate up to two weeks. Serve with crackers.
Recipe makes 3 cheese balls, 1 cup each.
Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 871mg | Potassium: 294mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 555IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 284mg | Iron: 0.6mg