Juicy Air Fryer Meatballs
Air Fryer Meatballs are made with ground beef, ground sausage, seasonings, fresh herbs, and parmesan cheese after that air fried to crispy perfection.
Servings 16 meatballs
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound lean ground sausage
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
First, preheat the air fryer to 380°F.
Combine all ingredients except beef and sausage in a large bowl and. mix well.
Next, add the ground meat and mix to combine.
Divide into 16-18 evenly-sized meatballs.
Arrange meatballs in a single layer in the air fryer, making sure they do NOT touch, if needed cook in batches.
Cook for 12-14 minutes or until browned and the internal temperature of the meatball reaches 165°F.
Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 133mg | Potassium: 128mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 143IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg