Air Fryer Ribeye Steak
Air Fryer Ribeye Steak is air-fried until extremely juicy with a terrific crust, then smothered all over with homemade herb-garlic butter.
Servings 2 steaks
- 2 Ribeye Steaks 1 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Garlic Herb Butter:
- 1/3 cup butter softened
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary finely diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme finely diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano finely diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
Mix garlic butter ingredients, make into a log and set aside in the fridge.
Prepare the steaks by rubbing olive oil on each side. Rub the salt and pepper on each side.
Add the steak to the air fryer basket and cook for 12 minutes, turning over after 6 minutes for medium. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes and top with garlic butter.
- Get the best kind of meat you can! Look for a cut with lots of marbling.
- The cook times here are for 1-inch-thick cuts, so if you’re using a slice that’s thinner or thicker than that, kindly adjust the cooking times as needed.
- Make sure the meat is at room temp, it will become overcooked.
Calories: 714kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 70g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g | Monounsaturated Fat: 35g | Cholesterol: 138mg | Sodium: 476mg | Potassium: 664mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1704IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 5mg