Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes are rubbed with olive oil and your choice of seasonings before getting air-fried until incredibly tender inside.
Servings 4 sweet potatoes
- 4 medium sweet potatoes scrubbed and dried with paper towels
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F.
After cleaning and drying the sweet potatoes, pierce them several times with a small knife a fork.
Drizzle with olive oil and rub into the potatoes with your hands to coat well.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place sweet potatoes in the air fryer basket, and leave some space between them, DO NOT STACK.
Cook for 40-50 minutes, depending on the size of the sweet potatoes, flipping over halfway.
Once tender, serve with butter and cinnamon sugar.
- Don’t forget to prick lots of holes into the potatoes before you air-fry them, or they can burst.
- Feel free to peel them if you like.
- Avoid stacking the spuds, or they will not cook evenly. Instead, arrange them in a single layer with small gaps in between.
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 706mg | Potassium: 763mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 32063IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 1mg