Chicken Enchilada Pasta - 30 Minutes
Chicken Enchilada Pasta is a hearty, easy and delicious weeknight meal, made with just a few ingredients and ready in 30 minutes.
Servings 8 servings
- 2-3 cups Barilla Penne or Farfalle pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless chicken breasts skinless, cut into 1 inch cubes
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles 10oz
- 1 can red enchilada sauce 20oz
- 1 can tomato sauce 8oz
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup American cheese shredded
- 1 avocado halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup corn chips
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
Add water to a medium pot and bring to boil. Cook pasta al dente, following package instructions.
Add olive oil to a large skillet or dutch oven and heat over medium - high heat.
Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and add to skillet.
Cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring with a spatula.
Stir in minced garlic, diced tomatoes with green chilies, enchilada sauce and tomato sauce. Stir until Add in cooked and drained pasta, stir to combine.
Add in cheddar and American cheese and stir until melted and combined.
Take skillet from heat, top with extra cheese, fresh chopped parsley, avocado and crushed corn chips.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Serving: 0g | Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 945mg | Potassium: 581mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 935IU | Vitamin C: 14.6mg | Calcium: 395mg | Iron: 2.1mg