Air Fryer Baked Potato
Air Fryer Baked Potato is seasoned with salt and spices, then air-fried until crispy on the outside with the fluffiest interior.
Servings 3 servings
- 3 russet potatoes medium sized
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian dried herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Preheat the Air Fryer to 400 degrees F.
Clean, wash and scrub the potatoes.
Place potatoes in a bowl, add olive oil, salt, pepper, and seasonings. Rub well with your hands into the potatoes.
Spray with cooking spray on both sides.
Arrange the potatoes in the Air Fryer basket in one layer, 1 inch apart from each other.
Cook for about 40 to 50 minutes, until fork tender.Rotate after about 25 minutes of cooking.
Serve with your favorite toppings.
- You can also use this recipe to make air-fried sweet potatoes.
- Prick the spuds all over with a fork to help them release steam and prevent them from bursting in the air fryer.
- Check them halfway through. If they’re browning too quickly, flip.
Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 399mg | Potassium: 904mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2mg