Air Fried Oreos
Air Fried Oreos are pillowy soft outside with a crunchy, chocolate cookie center. You only need two ingredients and five minutes to make these popular carnival treats!
Servings 12 cookies
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 1 package of Pillsbury Crescents Rolls or crescent dough sheet
- Powdered sugar for dusting
Preheat air fryer to 320 degrees F.
Spread out crescent dough onto a cutting board, press down into each perforated line so it forms one big sheet.
Cut the dough into 12 equal square pieces.
Place an Oreo cookie in the center of each square and roll each corner up to cover the cookie entirely
Alternatively, you can leave the dough into triangles and roll the cookies as you would do for crescent rolls.
Place cookies in the Air Fry in one layer and make sure they do not touch. If needed cook them in batches.
Cook for 5-6 minutes or until golden on the outside.
Carefully remove the Air Fired Oreos once done, place them on a serving plate, and immediately dust them with powdered sugar.
Let cool for two minutes, then serve with caramel and chocolate sauce for dipping.
- Try this recipe with other Oreo flavors!
- Want it extra chocolatey? Wrap a small piece of chocolate in with the cookie. Just make sure to wrap the ends very tightly, so the chocolate won’t leak after it melts.
- For crispier tops, brush the crescents with egg wash.
- In the mood to get creative? Wrap the Oreos with quick-cooking cookie dough instead!
- After wrapping with the dough, you can flash-freeze the pieces and store them in the freezer. Simply get a few pieces and air-fry (add a few minutes to the cooking time) when ready to enjoy.
- We love serving these during casual get-togethers like picnics, game days, and kid’s birthday parties. Layout a dip buffet with different sweet sauces for a fun and interactive dessert spread!
Calories: 64kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 74mg | Potassium: 26mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg