Air Fryer Zucchini Fries
Air Fryer Zucchini Fries have a crunchy, golden crust flavored with parmesan and spices. Delicious with dips or as a side!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Cooking Oil Spray
Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees F.
Cut zucchini lengthwise in half and those halves in half as well.
Cut into fries about 3" long and 1" thick and set aside.
Whisk the eggs in a small shallow bowl.
Mix the flour, breadcrumbs, and all the seasoning in another shallow bowl.
Place panko bread crumbs and grated parmesan cheese in another bowl.
Working in batches first dip each zucchini fry into flour mixture, next into the beaten eggs, and finally in panko bread crumbs.
Arrange in one layer in the air fryer. Spray with cooking oil and cook for 15 minutes flipping once after 10 minutes.
Serve with favorite dipping sauce.
- Slice the sticks as evenly as possible, so they get done at the same time.
- Make a “breading station” with your bowls by arranging them in the order of dipping. This will make the process less messy.
- For a cheesier taste, double the parmesan.
- No need to peel the veggies! The skin gets really soft when it cooks and adds a nice color to each fry.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 448mg | Potassium: 323mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 593IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 255mg | Iron: 4mg