Nutella Cookies Recipe
Nutella Cookies are soft, dense, chewy, and loaded with the irresistible Nutella flavor. Easy to make, these cookies are incredibly decadent.
Servings 16 cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened to room temperature
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 large egg softened to room temperature
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 320 degrees F.
Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
In a large bowl, whisk the butter with the sugars until light, fluffy, and combined.
Next, mix in the egg just until combined and after that add the Nutella. Mix to combine and scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
Stir in the flour, cornstarch, and salt. Do NOT overmix.
Using an ice-cream scoop, scoop dollops of the batter and place it on the cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
Bake for 7-10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
- It is important to use room-temperature ingredients.
- The recipe specifically asks for brown and white sugar, this way we add moisture and crispiness to the cookies.
- Do NOT overmix the flour as it will result in tougher cookies.
- For GF cookies, just use 1:1 gluten-free flour.
- The cookies are ready when the edges start to brown slightly.
Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 138mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 223IU | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 2mg