Air Fryer Roasted Asparagus
Air Fryer Asparagus is seasoned with herbs and spices, then air-fried until crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. An Easy, tasty, and healthy side dish that goes with any main dishes.
Servings 4 servings as a side dish
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian dried herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges for serving
Rinse asparagus and dry well with a kitchen towel.
Slice about 1/2-1 inch off the bottom and discard.
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
Mix the seasoning ingredients in a bowl.
Arrange asparagus on a baking sheet and toss with olive oil and the Seasoning mixture
Arrange it in the air fryer in one layer, work in batches if needed.
Cook for 6-10 minutes or until tender-crisp and lightly roasted on the outside.
- Thinner asparagus will take about 6-7 minutes to cook, and thicker will take closer to 10 minutes.
- Choose spears that are neither too thin (has a tendency to burn) or too thick (may not be as tender).
- Check the vegetables at the 5-minute mark. Keep in mind that air fryers have different wattages, and cooking time will also depend on the size and thickness of the stalks.
- You can use any type of asparagus for this recipe— white, green, or purple.
Calories: 43kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 242mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 980IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 3mg