Corned Beef Hash
Corned Beef Hash is made with perfectly cooked leftover corned beef, crispy potatoes, onions and seasoned with herbs and spices.
Servings 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 sweet onion finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups cooked corned beef finely chopped
- 3 cups chopped cooked potatoes I used Yukon gold
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for serving
Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat and melt the butter.
Once the butter is melted, add the onion and cook until soft, 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and stir to combine.
Add the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes until crispy and add the corned beef. Season with paprika, dried Italian herbs, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
Serve immediately garnished with parsley.
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 1501mg | Potassium: 892mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 758IU | Vitamin C: 55mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 3mg