King Cake Poke Cake
King Cake Poke Cake is a colorful dessert soaked in white chocolate sauce and pudding, then covered with creamy whipped frosting.
Servings 12 servings
- 1 package white cake mix plus ingredients needed to prepare the cake mix
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Bright Green Gel Food Coloring
- Purple Gel Food Coloring
- Yellow Gel Food Coloring
- 2 1/2 cups condensed milk
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 3.4 ounces package vanilla pudding mix
- 3.4 ounces package banana pudding mix
- 4 cups milk to prepare the puddings
- 8 ounces container whipped topping
- Green yellow, and purple sprinkles
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease a 9x13 baking dish with baking spray and set aside.
Prepare cake mix as directed on package, adding vanilla extract.
Divide batter evenly into 3 bowls. Stir purple food color into one bowl. Stir green food color into the second bowl. Stir yellow food color into the third bowl.
Alternating colors, drop heaping spoonfuls of batter randomly into the prepared baking dish.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Cool for 10 minutes. Poke large holes all over the cake using the end of a wooden spoon.
Add condensed milk and white chocolate to a medium bowl, microwave for 1 minute, and stir to combine until melted. If needed microwave for 30 more seconds.
Pour the mixture evenly on top of the poked cake.
Prepare the pudding mixtures per package directions. Pour vanilla pudding over the cake, filling the holes.
Next, add the banana pudding and distribute evenly.
Let the cake come to room temperature and after that refrigerate it for at least 6 hours.
Calories: 520kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 328mg | Potassium: 453mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 74g | Vitamin A: 325IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 347mg | Iron: 1mg