Panda Express Mixed Veggies
Panda Express Mixed Veggies is a delicious combination of fresh, crisp veggies stir-fried in soy sauce and aromatics.
Servings 4 servings
- 6 ounces chicken broth or veggie broth for vegetarian
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup zucchini sliced in half and then sliced into half circles
- 1 cup carrots peeled and cut into rounds
- 1/2 pound green beans trimmed and cut in half
- 1/2 green cabbage cut into large pieces
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
Place a large stockpot filled halfway with water over medium-high heat and also add the chicken broth to the pot.
Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to medium.
Add all the vegetables into the pot and cook for 5 minutes. Remove vegetables from the pot and drain well immediately.
Place a large wok over medium-high heat, and sesame oil, once hot add and the garlic and ginger and cook stirring frequently for 30 seconds.
Add the well drained vegetables to the wok, add the soy sauce. Stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
Serve immediately garnished with sesame seeds.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 722mg | Potassium: 693mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 6194IU | Vitamin C: 99mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 2mg