Crab Salad Recipe
Crab Salad is the ultimate seafood delicacy, made budget-friendly with imitation crab. Loaded with crunchy celery, a creamy dressing, and citrus for a refreshing flavor!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound imitation crab meat cut into cubes or flaked
- 1 cup celery finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh dill chopped plus more for garnish
- Chopped green onions for garnish
Using a sharp knife, chop the veggies, and then transfer them to a large bowl.
Then, add the rest of the ingredients to the same bowl, and stir gently to combine.
Serve immediately, or cover and chill for up to 2 days.
When serving, sprinkle with additional chopped dill and top with lemon slices.
Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 895mg | Potassium: 86mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 199IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg