Green Smoothie Bowl
Green Smoothie Bowl is everyone’s go-to healthy and filling breakfast or snack. With fresh and flavorful ingredients blended together, who said healthy can’t be delicious?
Servings 2 servings
Smoothie Bowl Ingredients:
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups spinach fresh or frozen
- 1/2 avocado ripe
- 2 tablespoons honey or more
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 ripe banana peeled sliced and frozen
- 1 cups pineapple peeled sliced and frozen
- 1/2 ripe mango peeled chopped and frozen
Smoothie Bowl Topping Options:
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries blueberries and/or raspberries
Add the Smoothie Bowl Ingredients to a high powered blender, and blend until smooth and combined.
Start on low speed, scrape down the bowl as needed, and add more liquid if needed.
Divide the smoothie mixture between 2 bowls and garnish with the suggested toppings.
Calories: 604kcal | Carbohydrates: 83g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 1256mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 49g | Vitamin A: 3532IU | Vitamin C: 100mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 7mg