Avocado Corn Salad
Avocado Corn Salad is a great choice for a healthy and sophisticated, yet easy meal! This combo has a refreshing flavor that anyone will surely love!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes halved
- 6 ears of corn cooked, shucked and cut off the cob or 2 cups sweet corn, drained
- 2 cups cucumbers cut into rounds
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
In a large salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients or arrange them on a large serving plate.
Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and drizzle over the top of the salad
Toss gently until combined and serve.
Calories: 438kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 624mg | Potassium: 1223mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 1069IU | Vitamin C: 52mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 2mg