BLT Salad Recipe
BLT Salad is a flavorful and hearty meal with homemade blue cheese dressing! The combo of crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, and creamy dressing is outstanding!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 head iceberg lettuce chopped
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 3 hard-boiled eggs cut into rounds
- 1 cup bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 cup croutons
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or cheddar
Blue Cheese Dressing:
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry dill
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch of salt and pepper
Combine dressing ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Store in a mason jar.
Place lettuce in a large bowl or arrange on a large serving plate and top with remaining ingredients.
Drizzle with dressing and serve, toss when ready to serve.
Calories: 508kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 206mg | Sodium: 901mg | Potassium: 758mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1810IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 248mg | Iron: 2mg