Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri
Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri tastes exquisitely beautiful during summer! Experience this cool thirst-quencher right at home with this easy recipe!
Servings 4 servings
- 4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup white rum or vodka or pineapple juice for virgin daiquiri
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar or other sweetener
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 4 fresh strawberries sliced for garnish
- 4 lime slices for garnish
In a high speed food processor or blender, add frozen strawberries, white rum, sugar, and lime juice.
Blend until completely smooth, about 5 minutes.
Serve immediately garnished with sliced strawberry and lime.
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 244mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 17IU | Vitamin C: 93mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg